Are you proud when you deliver great customer service and are you interested in doing this in a financial services environment? Nice, keep reading…
Do you thrive on communicating in a caring and supportive way, using your knowledge and experience gained in your career and life to date? You do? Things are looking good for you here…
Are you a natural at guiding people towards a positive solution? You are? Superb!
Now … are you a natural at achieving this when the person perhaps feels lost financially and is in a difficult and often complex point in their life? You’re that too? Wow, even better then…
Would you like to work for a global leader & one of the nation’s largest buyers of debt accounts from reputable high-street banks and other institutions?
As debt solutions specialists, they work with customers to help them resolve their debts. They are currently searching for the right people to join their expanding Customer Support Team and help to continue to deliver the best outcome for vulnerable customers.
Industry feedback has them as “best in class” at what they do.
They have presented at UK Finance’s Vulnerability Academy, chaired by the Money Advice Trust, not once, not twice, but for a record breaking five times!
On top of this, they have been successful as an organisation for more than 25 years (celebrating their 10th anniversary in Kilmarnock this year) and will provide you with the knowledge, tools and skills required to be successful in your role. In return, you’ll be passionate, energetic, and focused on helping them to continuously improve their service to customers.
In March 2022, they moved to a brand new office space
The new state-of-the-art office building is called HALO and is located next to Ayrshire college, which is just a few minutes’ walk from Kilmarnock train station. The space has been designed with inclusivity in mind and enables smart, modern ways of working, so that people can be at their best.
You can read more about HALO by visiting: www.halokilmarnock.com
So, if they sound like a good fit for you, then let’s move on to the role details …
What would my day look like?
· A new challenge every day (let’s be honest… work can be tiresome doing the same thing repeatedly)
· Helping customers who are experiencing complex personal circumstances
· Discussing, empathising, and encouraging disclosure of information to allow you to help customers
· Communicating with customers and third parties via telephone, email and letter
· Working together with your team and sharing best practices to continually improve service standards
· Celebrate success – you’ll be encouraged to highlight awesome work
· And finally, when you need any support…. you’ll get it!
What’s expected of me?
· Delivering great conversations and customer outcomes – by phone and in writing
· Maintaining consistently high standards of quality during customer interactions
· Know Your Customer – ask the right questions so that you can take the right approach, not necessarily the normal approach
· Exceptional problem solving skills, ability to think on your feet & effective at communicating both good news and difficult news to customers
· Adhere to regulations (full training and guidance will be provided)
· Efficiently managing your caseload within agreed targets
· Comfortable using multiple systems (their own bespoke systems and Microsoft packages)
You’ll be …
· From a service environment or similar background that involves customer interaction (basically, anywhere you’ve had experience talking to customers)
· Confident & assertive, yet able to show sincerity & empathy when communicating
· Emotional resilience is an absolute must, and with a patient demeanour
· Willing to share your own expertise and ideas
· Open to coaching and keen to learn new skills
· Great at engaging with customers, building relationships with a service minded approach
The perks (who doesn’t love a perk or two, or three or….)
Cycle to work & childcare voucher scheme
Access to an extensive e-learning library
Immediate access to a fantastic employee discount scheme, including various retailers, insurers, travel, leisure and so much more!
Hybrid working model – 3 days per week working in the office/ 2 days per week from home
28 days holiday entitlement to begin with that increases based on length of service
Westfield Health Cash Plan – money back on every day health costs; optical, dental, physio etc
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by AXA PPP Healthcare
And above all else, real job satisfaction. You’ll soon realise you are truly helping those who need support during a vital point in their life
Please contact David Colquhoun if you are interested in more information or apply now