- Great career development opportunities for the right individual you can really build your future with this great company
Are you confident speaking with customers on the phone?
· Do you pride yourself on your customer service skills?
· Are you focused on working with customers to get the best outcome?
You’re looking for a role that allows you to build up rapport with your customers; a role where the quality of every interaction you make matters.
You are confident, enthusiastic and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
As a customer focused candidate, you understand that it’s important to take the time to get to know your customers and communicate with them in a way that is empathetic and approachable.
You pride yourself on your flexibility, understanding that each customers situation is unique and needs a dedicated response.
You have experience of working to deadlines and targets and come with experience in Call Centre, Retail or Hospitality environments.
You want to work for a Global organisation that puts its staff and its customers at the heart of what they do. A friendly and supportive culture!
- Full time, Permanent contract - hybrid working after 6 months.
- Excellent salary plus the opportunity to earn a monthly bonus
- No Sunday shifts and very rare (and very short) Saturday shifts – unheard of in retail and hospitality
Interested in this Kilmarnock based Customer Advisor role? Get in touch with David Colquhoun to apply or find out more
All successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 5-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check. HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.