Customer Service Specialist - Lanarkshire - Salary up to £27,000 p/a DOE
Do you have exceptional customer service and communication skills? Do you have experience completing general administrative duties? Do you have excellent time management skills?
HRC Recruitment are recruiting for customer service coordinators to join a globally known, growing organisation based in Lanarkshire. For this position, you must have experience in an import/export environment, ideally within the food and drinks background.
You must be a confident communicator as you will be managing both client and customer queries, orders and shipments on a daily basis as well as completing all administrative duties.
This is an excellent Full-Time opportunity working Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 5pm and Friday 08:30-12:30pm. The salary for the position is competitive and all dependent on experience.
At present this role will follow a hybrid-working model.
Are you who we're looking for?
- You will be experienced within the FMCG industry (desired)
- You will have knowledge and experience working within a busy import/export environment (essential)
- You will have excellent time and diary management
- You will have experience in a telephony customer service environment providing exceptional service
- You will have strong attention to detail
- You are able to work well independently and as part of a team
- You have general administration experience
- Strong communication skills to be able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers and various business departments
- Experience using SAP and/or ERP is desirable
What does the day to day look like?
- Providing a high level of customer service through telephone and email communication
- Processing customer orders in a timely manner
- Liaising with hauliers and warehouses regarding to dispatch of customer orders
- Ensuring all customer details are up to date and accurate on the system
- Managing and coordinating stock requirements to ensure timely dispatch
- Communication with other departments within the business to ensure quality customer service is provided
- Handling all customer complaints, completing a full investigation to meet customer expectations
- Liaising with suppliers relating to the dispatch of stock
- Preparing documents to ensure they are in line with set requirements and guidelines
To apply for this position please reach out to Chivonne Gray on email@example.com or call 0141 353 8370 for a confidential chat. Alternatively, please apply via the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as both an employment business and an employment agency.