Customer Service Coordinator (FTC) - Lanarkshire - Salary up to £32,000 + DOE
Do you have experience within a FMCG/Export Environment? Are you an experienced Customer Service Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you want the opportunity to join a leading, global business?
We are looking to speak to experienced Customer Service Coordinators who are looking for their next new opportunity in Lanarkshire. Ideally for this role, you will have experience managing and developing customer relationships within specific regions, organising, coordinating and managing product demand. As well as this you will work to assist in the delivery of operational goals, and exceeding any customer expectations. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business who are very highly regarded in their sector!
This is a full-time, fixed term contract, working 8 - 4:30 Monday - Thursday and Friday 8 - 2:30pm. This role will be fully office based, with a salary of up to £32,000 + p/a available DOE.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have experience within a Customer Coordinator role within a FMCG business or environment
- You have excellent coordination skills and are able to manage an ever-changing workload
- You are a confident communicator both written and orally
- You can manage you time and diary to complete tasks and deliver on set deadlines
- You can effectively analyse data when required
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages and ERP systems
- You can work well individually and within a wider team environment
- You enjoy building strong business relationships internally and externally
What is the day to day like?
- Supporting the commercial team with any distributor changes, whilst maintaining company guidelines
- Understanding and analysing trends for key markets, supporting the commercial team when required
- Processing sales orders daily, ensuring compliance with terms of sale
- Recording all information on the internal ERP system, and meeting all customer SLA's
- Managing shipments and cost per case to market, including preparation documents, booking freight forwarders, and ensuring delivery to customers
- Managing and maintaining all HMRC compliance information, ensuring documents are prepared in a timely manner
- Supporting and managing new product introductions in line with marketing requirements
- Developing and maintaining key relationships daily with internal and external stakeholders
- Attending monthly SLA meetings with distributors and markets to gain customer insights
- Maintaining process framework and documentation
- Developing a strong understanding of the supply chain requirements for customers and 3rd party distributors
- Contributing and identifying areas for improvement, collaborating with key customers and developing service improvement initiatives when required
Interested? If so, please reach out to Chivonne Gray via email@example.com or call 0141 353 8370 for a confidential chat!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.