Client Service Advisor – Commercial Insurance – Glasgow/Edinburgh (Hybrid)
Do you have experience working as an Account Handler? Have you had previous exposure working in a corporate/commercial insurance environment? A leading global insurance organisation wants to add an Account Handler to its busy team.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- Working with client managers to ensure the highest level of service to each assigned client
- Liaising with client managers to fully understand the client’s business and insurance requirements
- Contributing to the formulation of the service plan, reports, presentations and any other client documents etc, as required including visits to clients
- Communicating terms of settlement to clients, ensuring premiums are debited (and allocated appropriately where necessary), and assist with the maintenance of credit control standards
- Preparation of marketing presentations, renewal reports and cover comparisons
- Provide ongoing communication with the client following queries/alterations
What experience will you need?
- Clear insurance experience, ideally gained within a broker environment
- Clear exposure to FCA guidelines and procedures
- A strong technical knowledge, especially in major and pecuniary classes, property/casualty and combined
- Able to embrace change and react positively
- ACII or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
On offer is the chance to work with a global organisation with a comprehensive benefits package and a diverse working environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity that appeals to you and you have the relevant experience apply directly with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can contact Alistair Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.