Credit Decision Analyst (14hrs)
Permanent - £25,000 FTE (Pro Rata for P/T)
Do you want to work for a business with great development opportunities, a fantastic benefits package, and a supportive working environment? Do you have experience dealing with credit agreements in a Financial Services environment?
One of the UK’s leading motor finance providers is looking to hire a Credit Decision Analyst for the team on a permanent basis. We are looking for a dynamic and proactive individual with experience in financial services.
Please note, this is a part-time position, working 14hrs per week. Full shift Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday - office based
What does the day to day look like?
- Evaluation of motor finance proposals, within mandate levels, utilising the appropriate credit reference data
- Make underwriting recommendations to higher mandate holders where mandate level is exceeded
- Ensure all referred proposals have relevant procedural check, both system and manual as necessary e.g. Credit Reference Bureau, Glasses Guide, CIFAS with relevant notes/conditions of sanction recorded within the proposal
- Meet all necessary SLA’S
- Always provide internal and external customers with a professional and efficient service in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner in order to maintain and develop business relationships
- Remain vigilant to suspicions or evidence of fraud or anti-money laundering activities, ensuring immediate notification to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer for evaluation
Who we are looking for?
- Previous Financial Services experience
- The ability to interpret both personal and business credit reference report
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Planning and organising skills
- Degree educated or relevant industry qualifications would be advantageous
In return our client offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- 15% contributory pension
- Discretionary bonus
- 33 days annual leave
- Life Assurance (x4)
- Wellbeing initiatives
Interested? Please contact David Colquhoun for more information, or click 'Apply Now'.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.