Corporate Associate – Dundee – Salary DOE
You know that Corporate Lawyers are in demand, and you wouldn’t move side-ways for a like-for-like role. You want to be at the heights of your capabilities, and to achieve that you need to know that your division has the resource, skill and depth to help you to continue to grow and develop.
You want to be part of a firm with an exceptional reputation in transactional work and offer excellent work/life balance.
The role offers a diverse caseload and you will obtain experience in:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Energy/ Projects
- Corporate Finance
- Joint Ventures
The firm acts for an impressive bank of clients and this is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious Corporate Solicitors to gain exceptional experience in the firm’s global network of offices.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible and agile working
- Life assurance & income protection
- Enhanced pension contribution
- One day per year to volunteer (as part of their CSR initiative)
- Buy/Sell holidays (up to 5 days per year)
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
- Dress for your day policy
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, get in touch with Isla Stevenson on email@example.com and 0141 212 7765.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such