Conveyancing Administrator - Glasgow - Salary up to £25,000 p/a DOE
Are you an experienced administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience within the property sector? Are you eager to secure a new role within a professional environment?
We are looking to speak to experienced Conveyancing Administrators who are looking for a new challenge in Glasgow. You will be responsible for assisting fee earners with a varied workload, acting as a key point of contact at all times, as well as providing excellent administrative support daily. This is a fantastic role, joining a growing, established firm in the City Centre!
This is a full-time permanent role, working core hours, and will be office based. The salary for this role is up to £25,000 p/a DOE.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have conveyancing admin experience within a legal environment (desired)
- You are a confident and professional communicator both written and orally
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are able to work to set targets and deadlines daily
- You can work well individually and as part of a wider team environment
- You are proactive and able to handle an ever-changing environment
- You are proficient in Microsoft Packages and other software
- You are well organised and can manage your time and diary effectively to complete all tasks
What is the day to day like?
- Acting as a main point of contact for fee-earners, clients and lenders daily - taking initial calls, emails and providing quotes
- Opening files and sending documents to clients daily
- Submitting purchase offers, including negotiation if required
- Managing the client ID system daily
- Ordering reports, settlement reports, redemption statements and obtaining client confirmation
- Requesting local authority paperwork from clients, or solicitors
- Preparing conveyancing drafts and standard securities
- Chasing mortgage orders from lenders and ordering loan funds
- Submitting notice on Registers of Scotland
- Preparing cash statements
- Posting for funds coming in and out on behalf of fee earners
- Submitting LBTT returns and Registers of Scotland applications daily
- Dealing with mortgage discharge files from outset to completion
- Locating and investigating files, via case management systems and from various offices
- Providing ad-hoc support to fee earners as requested
Interested? If so, please send your CV to Chivonne Gray via email@example.com or call 0141 353 8370 for a confidential chat. Alternatively, please apply via the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.