Job Title: Complaint Handler
Are you a Complaints Handler ready to take your career to the next level?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading motor finance companies who are a different kind of car finance lender – they use a mix of technology, financial acumen and have a brilliant team to provide a flexible approach to car finance. Not only is this their approach to business, but it is ingrained in their culture and who they are as an employer.
They work with prominent franchised and independent dealers as well as leading specialist intermediaries. They challenge the traditional approach taken in this sector by providing a uniquely flexible and agile offering that aims to meet car buyers' and retailers' rapidly changing needs.
They have created a culture where their values of being solutions-focused, transparent, adaptable, responsive and teamworking are the foundation of everything they do. They pride themselves on helping to develop their staff within their profession, and on top of that, they are sitting with a Trustpilot score of 4.7 and excellent customer service reviews.
This role is ideal for a results-driven individual who is eager to progress within their career and put their excellent customer service and communication skills to good use.
What does the day to day look like?
- Ensure complaints are logged, managed and resolved following the requirements and guidelines of the financial services regulator
- Adhere to the startline internal procedures and processes, maintaining continuous high standards
- Own and manage a complaints caseload allocation and manage until resolution reached
- Fully comply with startline delegated authority limits
- Liaise directly with FOS in relation to any complaints escalated to them
What shifts would I be working?
- This role will require you to work five days across seven on a rota basis, working 35 hours per week, including weekend work.
In return our client offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- 15% contributory pension
- Discretionary bonus
- 33 days annual leave
- Life Assurance (x4)
- Wellbeing initiatives
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks, which include 5-year work references, criminal background checks and credit checks.
Interested? Get in touch with David Colquhoun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 357 5133 – for a confidential chat about this exciting new Complaint role.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such