Are you an experienced Healthcare Professional looking for a new opportunity to care and support vulnerable adults?
Or maybe you are looking for flexibility to ensure you are getting your work life balance right?
Here at HRC we are looking for enthusiastic Care Assistants and Support Workers across Edinburgh and Lothians to provide physical and emotional support for those in need.
The role of Support Worker would allow you to –
- Promote independence and encourage the service user to achieve their own personal outcomes
- Accompany and participate in meaningful activities such as community involvement and relationship building exercises
- Help service users access leisure and social opportunities
- Update our care plans accordingly
The ideal Support Worker –
- Has 6 month UK care experience
- Can commit to a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Takes pride and shows dignity within each task
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
What HRC offer their Support Workers
- A quick recruitment process with a dedicated consultant by your side to ensure we can get you out doing what you love as soon as possible
- A great deal of flexibility with access to your own online portal where you can add your availability
- Competitive rates of pay with enhanced rates on weekends
- PVG and SSSC registration free of charge
If you are an experienced Support Worker in Edinburgh or Lothians please apply using the online link or send your CV to Cora Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.