C&I Engineer - Glasgow
Are you a driven and innovative professional with a passion for control and instrumentation design? Join a dynamic organisation as a C&I Engineer and play a pivotal role in producing cutting-edge solutions for their diverse range of projects. You'll work closely with the Lead E,C and I Engineer to integrate C&I design activities seamlessly across various technical disciplines.
- Develop and produce comprehensive control and instrumentation design documentation to meet contractual requirements.
- Identify and select appropriate C&I equipment in compliance with project specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments such as Process and Electrical to ensure seamless integration of C&I designs.
- Manage C&I equipment packages including control systems, valves, relief valves, field instruments, and more.
- Review in-house documentation and validate vendor documentation for accuracy and compliance.
- Contribute to the development of C&I design procedures, ensuring contractual obligations are met safely and cost-effectively.
- Provide technical support to tendering and project teams, offering your expertise in C&I engineering.
- Participate in equipment inspections and test attendance.
- Perform tasks as assigned by the Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Manager.
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
- Proven experience in designing instrumentation installations for Offshore/Petrochemical industries.
- Proficiency in designing instrumentation systems for hazardous areas.
- Demonstrable knowledge of control and instrumentation principles.
- Familiarity with SPI / INTOOLS software.
- Previous exposure to Oil and Gas or similarly regulated industries.
- Strong communication skills, both one-on-one and in group settings.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and adapt to evolving project needs.
- Collaborative team player with a continuous self-development mindset.
- Comfortable working in diverse teams and contributing to project delivery.
- Skilled in managing client relationships and engaging constructively with stakeholders.
- Strong focus on quality, safety, security, and environmental considerations.
- Flexibility for overseas travel may be needed to support site activities.
Interested? Apply directly here or contact Liam Boyd on 0141 212 7758 or email: email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. Do you require a tailored recruitment process? Please let us know how we can support you.