Qualified Accountant - Business Advisory - Glasgow
You are ready to take your next career step to Manager level within Digital Business Advisory Services.
You want to be part of a firm that is proud of its culture of promoting from within, modernisation and innovation. Much like this firm, you’re driven by values, and more importantly, want to be part of a culture where care, success, and enjoyment are encouraged.
You’ve worked within a fast-paced client delivery role, proven yourself to be a strong communicator, worked with stakeholders on multiple levels and had the experience maintaining a portfolio of clients across different sectors.
You’ll be leading the firm’s digital services projects and managing a team of people looking after a diverse portfolio of clients.
This is an opportunity to work with a progressive business, one that rewards its people and encourages personal career growth.
Are you who we are looking for?
- ACCA/ICAS qualified with a minimum of 4 years of gained experience within a public practice
- Experienced preparing accounts under FRS102
- Confident with Xero and Sage
- Knowledgeable of other digital add-on applications and solutions
- Passionate about joining a supportive team of like-minded colleagues, adding value and developing your career
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online now link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.