Business Analyst – Inverclyde/Hybrid – Permanent – 40-45k
Do you have experience in a multi-faceted business analyst role? Would you like to support the development of a large in-house project with a nationally recognised brand?
This is a chance to become part of an established change and improvement team on an ongoing project involving investigation, analysis, and documenting business requirements in order to support delivery of successful project outcomes.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- Managing departmental processes in line with company expectations and ensuring consultation is completed with relevant process reviewed
- Liaising with all business areas, stakeholders, external suppliers, and others across the organisation
- Determining technical and business sustainability of proposed requirements with relevant IT & Change boards as well as external developers
- Validating proposed solutions with business representatives and the technical team, ensuring solutions and restrictions are understood and met
- Defining and documenting solutions and changes producing comprehensive documentation supported by structured analysis
What experience is needed?
- Ideally at least 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- A Business Analyst certification would be beneficial
- Clear and demonstratable experience of delivering through different methodologies
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong process mapping, gap analysis, and business impact assessments
- Clear experience in providing relevant training and support to others across an organisation
- A strong communicator able to work towards large end goals and convey information across many stakeholders
If this sounds like it could be the role for you and you have the relevant experience apply today with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, get in touch with Alistair Dickson on 077661 44847 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.