Associate/Senior Associate – Edinburgh – £Competitive Salary
You will ideally have extensive experience in dealing with cases of a particularly complex nature which will include commercial litigation, medical and professional negligence. You should also have a strong civil litigation background. You will be looking to join a very highly regarded international law firm where your career can go from strength to strength.
You are a highly focused, driven individual, adaptable, and able to show strong attention to detail through initiative and collaboration. Along with being a confident and effective communicator.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a globally renowned firm who’s partners are market leaders in their sector.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- 3-5 years + PQE,
- Experience dealing with a variety of highly complex cases,
- Experienced in both Medical and Professional Negligence and Commercial Litigation,
- A driven and focused professional who holds themselves to the highest of standards,
- A highly effective and confident communicator.
What does the day to day look like?
- Manage your own caseload of complex cases,
- Develop personal relationships with clients to ensure the delivery of excellent legal service,
- Work closely with the wider department to ensure client satisfaction,
- Encourage and promote the vision and values of the firm through first-class service,
- Opportunities to develop and progress your career.
So, does this sound like you? If you are interested, please get in touch with Stewart Adams on firstname.lastname@example.org and +44 1412 127 742 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.