Associate – Glasgow/Edinburgh – £Competitive Salary
You will ideally have extensive experience in personal injury, experience in dealing with Catastrophic Personal Injury and Large Loss cases would be a distinct advantage, however, is not essential. You will cover every aspect from policy coverage to full litigation and provide expert support for the highest value claims. You will be looking to join a very highly regarded international law firm where your career can go from strength to strength.
You are a highly focused, driven individual, adaptable, and able to show strong attention to detail through initiative and collaboration. Along with being a confident and effective communicator.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a globally renowned firm who’s partners are market leaders in their sector.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- NQ - 5 years + PQE,
- Experience dealing with a variety of highly complex cases,
- Experience gained within Personal Injury,
- A driven and focused professional who holds themselves to the highest of standards,
- A highly effective and confident communicator.
What does the day to day look like?
- Manage your own caseload and assist with complex high value cases,
- Develop personal relationships with clients to ensure the delivery of excellent legal service,
- Work closely with the wider department to ensure client satisfaction,
- Encourage and promote the vision and values of the firm through first-class service,
- Opportunities to develop and progress your career.
So, does this sound like you? If you are interested, please get in touch with Stewart Adams on email@example.com and +44 1412 127 742 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.