Administrator - Immediate Start - Glasgow - Salary £12-13p/h
Are you an immediately available administrator looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to join a small, established team in Glasgow? Are you eager to start a new role on an ongoing basis?
We are looking to speak to experienced administrators who are available to start a new temporary position in Glasgow. You will be working for an small team, within an established, global business. Ideally, you will have experience within a customer focussed or administrative environment, able to complete tasks accurately within a fast-paced, global business environment.
This is a full-time position, with an ongoing temporary contract. The rate of pay for this role is between £12-13p/h and will be fully office based in Glasgow!
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have experience within a customer service or administrative environment
- You are a confident communicator both written and orally
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft packages and SAP
- You enjoy building key customer and client relationships
- You are confident entering data accurately into a range of systems
- You have order processing experience (Desired, not essential)
What is the day to day like?
- Handling enquiries and processing quotes from customers
- Ensuring quotes are issued within reasonable timescales
- Coordinating all tasks with the procurement department
- Utilising SAP daily, processing orders, transactions and ensuring all prices are entered accurately on the system
- Checking all customer credit insurance
- Ensuring payment terms are agreed and negotiated with vendors/shipping agents
- Building key relationships with customers and clients daily
- Working well individually and within a wider team environment
Interested? If so, please reach out to Chivonne Gray via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 353 8370 or apply via the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.