Accounts Senior, Glasgow, Competitive Salary On Offer
You value well-built client relationships and enjoy advising clients by providing insightful solutions tailored to your client’s accounting needs.
You are a collaborative and driven individual looking for a supportive team environment with clear progression opportunities available to you.
A Glasgow-based firm of chartered accountants, well known for promoting internally and prioritising employee wellbeing and development, is looking to secure an Accounts Senior.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Preparing year-end statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities
- Accurately prepare more complicated entities' accounting compliance work
- Assisting in identifying, researching, and resolving accounting issues
- Providing clients with advice on day-to-day accounting transactions and appropriate accounting treatment
- Tracking work in progress and fee targets
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You have accounts experience working within a public practice accountancy firm
- Experience preparing accounts under FRS102
- Strong awareness of client care
- Proactive attitude with a desire for continuing professional development
Join an experienced, supportive and collaborative team and realise your potential as part of an award-winning firm that champions quality, flexibility and learning.
To find out more please contact Ashlene at HRC Recruitment at 0141 212 0384 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button below to send your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.