Accounts Assistant – Glasgow / Hybrid – Salary Competitive DOE
You’re able to run the numbers, but you don’t want to be made to feel like one. You want to be part of a small team that makes a big difference.
When you join this professional services firm, you’ll be given access to a suite of excellent benefits and encouraged to take the next step in your career. Whether that’s learning a new facet of accountancy or studying for another qualification, the support you need will be there.
You’re someone who can handle multiple deadlines at once. Efficient and informative communication is at the heart of everything you do – whether that’s at peer level or liaising with the C-suite.
You want to join a business that has continued growth plans, offering recognition and rewards for those who go above and beyond.
What’s in It for me?
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Annual bonus scheme
- Access to EAP and well-being platform
- Company social events and away days
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Creation, analysis and review of weekly client revenue and profit reports and other ad-hoc related reports
- Review and improvement of all billing and related reporting processes and procedures
- Data Import and reconciliation routines
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Processing and controlling all aspects of a varied weekly and monthly payroll including all HMRC & Pensions matters
- Reconciliation of payroll control accounts
- Accounting and general business analysis and reporting, extending to involvement in month-end procedures
- Working closely with the Finance Manager for continual business process improvements
- Ad hoc duties within the team to support the operation of the business
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Previous accounts experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of payroll and HMRC matters would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is essential
- A motivated self-starter and team player
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A people person – you’ll have lots of new colleagues to get to know
Sound like the next step in your career? Send your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.