Accounting Administrator, Greenock, £11.60 p/h - Ongoing Temp Role - 35hrs p/w - Hybrid Working
You want to work for one of Glasgow’s leading employers who dominate their market space and are an exciting employer to work for.
You are looking for a new opportunity with an employer who not only values you but offers and provides a dynamic and supportive working environment.
You want to work directly with inspiring senior finance professionals gaining further exposure and experience to high-level finance, helping you to grow and develop professionally.
HRC is working with a market-leading organisation offering a competitive salary and benefits package, hybrid working and ongoing support for professional studies.
What will the day to day look like?
- Finance administration responsibilities in line with accounting and financial reporting
- Processing documentation to meet appropriate accounting period deadlines
- General ledger maintenance
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Analysing and maintain accounts compliance and standards
Are you who we are looking for?
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial reporting, processes and procedures
- Possessing strong organisational and time management skills
- A motivated, proactive, and personable individual with the ability to resolve issues on an ongoing basis
- Proficient with Excel (essential)
Please forward your CV to James Walker using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.