Accountant, Renfrewshire, £30k - £40k DOE, 18mth FTC
Do you want to join a leading global organisation with a strong presence in Scotland that offers personal development, and internal opportunities?
Do you want to further hone your skills and experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work within a large organisation that offers cross-functional collaboration?
We are recruiting on behalf of a highly successful Scottish employer that offers initial onboarding and training on-site
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Group Reporting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Audit information to auditors for group accounts
- Mid-month: bank reconciliations, set-up of manual bank payments, VAT reconciliations, ONS Returns, intercompany reconciliations, currency maintenance, payroll journal postings and reconciliations, borrowing certificate returns and other ad-hoc tasks
Is this for you?
- This role would suit a capable individual who is part-qualified CA/ACCA/ACMA, has a minimum of 2 years experience in a management accounts role
- The role requires excellent attention to detail, to deliver accurate results within tight deadlines
- You will have a willingness to learn and the ability to take the initiative to develop your understanding, building trust and confidence with team members and other colleagues
- Excellent IT skills are required in relation to spreadsheets, Finance Systems and Reporting Systems
Interested? Get in touch with Ashlene at email@example.com to discuss the full details and learn how this opening could benefit your career.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.