Account Handler – Glasgow – Salary and benefits dependent on experience
Do you have previous experience in a broker role? Would you like to work with a progressive and growing insurance broker?
This leading insurance broker is looking to add a passionate and motivated broker to their existing team. The post will suit a self-starter who is excited to take on a new challenge in a busy environment.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- Facilitating additional insurance coverage lines
- Collaborating with underwriters on policy retention
- Dealing with renewals and mi term adjustments
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Ensuring accuracy of internal records and systems
What experience is required?
- Previous insurance experience with a relevant legislative understanding
- Demonstratable experience in a client focused post
- Understanding of the features of affecting the pricing of insurance products
- A strong understanding of risk principles
- A CII qualification would be beneficial but it not a necessity
This role would be perfect for someone with either personal lines or commercial experience who is excited to take on a new challenge.
If you think this could be the role for you and you have the relevant experience, apply directly with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can get in touch with Alistair Dickson to discuss this further on 077661 44847 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.