Account Handler – Clydebank – Salary and benefits dependent on experience
Do you have experience in an Account Handler role? Would you like to work for a leading independent business that places innovation and a comprehensive service at the forefront of everyone they do?
This leading broker is looking to add an experienced Account Handler to their already busy team. The ideal candidate will provide support to both the Insurance Director as well as Account Executives in order to support strategic objectives.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- Advise, arrange and secure the right to cover at an appropriate premium for personal, commercial and executive-led commercial accounts
- Covering premiums of up to 50k per individual customer
- Supporting the Account Execs on a daily basis
- Providing an overall quality service to a broad base of clients
What experience is required?
- Previous insurance experience with a relevant legislative understanding
- A background in providing a strong client service
- Understanding of the features of affecting the pricing of insurance products
- A strong understanding of risk principles
- A CII qualification would be beneficial but it not a necessity
On offer for the right individual is the chance to work with a progressive and agile organisation who are always looking to grow as well as a strong remuneration package.
If you think this could be the role for you and you have the relevant experience, apply directly with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can get in touch with Alistair Dickson to discuss this further on 077661 44847 or at email@example.com.
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.