Trainee Recruitment Programme – Hybrid Working – Salary £25k OTE 32k +
Are you a dynamic and driven individual who is passionate about sales and wants to work for a recruitment company that is a market leader in multiple industries?
Do you thrive on the opportunity to earn an uncapped bonus and exceed your targets?
Look no further than HRC Recruitment! As a consultant, you'll learn invaluable business insights and commercial skills that will set you up for the rest of your career. We offer one-to-one career planning and growth, on-the-job training, and the chance to be accountable for your own wins.
At HRC Recruitment, we play to win. That's why we offer hands-on management, the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best in the industry, and regular team and business-wide social events. With our presence in eleven different sectors, you'll have the chance to explore industries you never even considered and work with big-name brands renowned the world over.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Strong communication skills and confident when talking to clients and candidates
- Sales experience preferable but not necessary
- Strong ability to overcome objections and upsell
- Strategic thinker; able to plan and prioritise the sourcing of new clients
- Excellent networking skills and keen to accelerate your career
- Confident when educating clients on the merits of using you as a recruitment partner
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- An ambassador for the HRC brand
What’s in it for you?
- 30 days annual leave
- The chance to earn up to £32k OTE in your first year and £44k OTE in your second year
- Hybrid working options and a Glasgow city centre base that is less than five minutes’ walk from Central Station
- Access to YuLife (a wellbeing app that offers everything from life coaching to nutrition plans; rewards vouchers to GP appointments)
- Targeted career development programme
What does the day to day look like?
- Building your own base of clients and candidates through thorough business development and networking
- Establishing yourself as a specialist in your market
- Meeting monthly KPIs and targets for client and candidate activity
- Managing your business pipeline to deliver above target and develop a strategy for long term sustained success
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. Please make us aware if we need to make any reasonable adjustments to your application.