Tax Manager, Glasgow, £45K+
Perhaps you are already a Manager, and you are looking for a more robust career roadmap, and development towards your next step. Or maybe you are an aspiring Assistant Manager/Senior who is ready to step up and are looking for your first management break.
Through growth and client acquisition, this firm are excited to develop their management tier within their corporate tax team where there will be support, development and plenty of opportunity. Your clients will include R&D clients, Group Companies and SMEs across a variety of sectors.
Work with a firm who are known as an employer of choice, champion flexible, agile and modern working and who are passionate about putting a face to tax and maximize their client relationships. People are at the heart of this firm, and they have a refreshing outlook and value their people.
- Prepare and manage the corporation tax compliance and advisory services for your portfolio of clients, including budget and billing management.
- Review work of more junior personnel.
- Provide input into the systems and controls operating over the compliance function.
- Work closely with more junior members of the team to aid their personal and technical development.
- Work closely with senior members of the team, assisting with and managing tax advisory projects, including reviewing the advisory work of peers and junior personnel.
- Line management responsibility for trainees and other junior members of the team.
- Being actively involved in business development with current and prospective clients.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Strong organisational skills
- Ready to progress your career
- Operation around core working hours (Mon-Thurs, 10-3pm, Friday 10-2pm)
- Flexible and agile working
If this sounds like you, and you want to learn more about this opportunity then please click apply below, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call to discuss further on 0141 212 0384.