Tax Assistant – Glasgow – 22k+ (DOE)
Have you got experience in Personal or Corporate Tax?
Do you like the idea of working for a small practice with experienced professionals?
This practice has a broad range of clients across multiple industries so you will be exposed to all forms of tax
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in tax
What are we looking for?
- A good fundamental understanding of the UK Tax system
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Any amount of experience in a practice environment
- A desire to continue your studies in tax
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Strong communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Fully funded exam support
- Fully funded study leave in the run-up to exams
- Flexible working around start and finish times
- Annual bonus dependent on company performance
- Private medical insurance
- 33 days holiday
- Onsite office parking
- Charity days out of the office quarterly
Does this sound like your new job? Don’t pass up on this opportunity to grow and develop your skills
Get in touch with Luke Traynor at 0141 212 7768 and email@example.com or click the apply button to send over your CV
HRC Recruitment is an equal-opportunity employer & all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency