Tax Advisor, Glasgow
HRC Recruitment are delighted to be assisting a valued client in the recruitment of a Tax Advisor to join their existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, growing business and be part of a successful global FMCG business.
What will the role involve?
• Preparation of annual corporation tax computations for all allocated entities for Senior review
• Preparation of annual current and deferred tax provisioning and supporting disclosures required for the UK and group financial reporting for all allocated entities for Senior review
• Monitor all changes to legislation affecting direct taxes and keep the team abreast of ongoing developments
• Assist with various Cross border transaction direct tax compliance reports relating to the UK Group
• Responsible for quarterly instalment payments on allocated entries which are not in the Group Payment Arrangement
• Assist with other CT related matters and liaise with stakeholders as required
What do you need to be considered?
• Technical college degree
• ATT or CTA/CA newly qualified / 2-3 years’ experience in a finance or tax environment
• Excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Good understanding of CT return process / CT legislation
• Excellent working knowledge Excel essential.
• Hands on attitude
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Resilient and able to deal with changing deadlines
• Strong team player
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
This role would suit someone who has is due to qualify or newly qualified and wants to be a Tax Advisor who can add value to a business. On offer is a competitive salary, a good benefits package and an annual bonus. If you are interested, please apply now to Claire Fraser or if you have any questions, please drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.