Talent Resourcing Consultant | Glasgow City Centre / Hybrid | From £25,000 (DOE)
What could be more rewarding than leading someone to their dream job? The job that’s going to make them happy, develop them professionally and make a real difference to their wellbeing?
You’d find a role like that really gratifying – like you were making a difference whilst navigating your own career path.
And your career path would, in turn, enable you to …
- Access fantastic, bespoke training which will arm you for progression opportunities
- Get up to 30 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Work in a hybrid manner – perfect for those who love the balance between office and home
- Access benefits such as lifestyle perks and mental health and wellbeing support
If we’ve piqued your interest, keep reading. You could be our next Talent Resourcing Consultant.
In this role, you’ll be tasked with developing a candidate attraction strategy through digital marketing, social media and good old fashioned phone calls.
You’re a confident communicator, someone who can articulate all the perks of a particular role and ensuring that your candidate is the best fit. You’ll develop long term relationships and provide after care for those who have just started that all important next step in their career.
We’re not about simply filling jobs for the sake of it and neither will you be.
Some key skills we’d be keen to see from you …
- Ethical conduct and professionalism
- Strong time management
- Adaptability and willingness to learn
- Proficient with picking up new systems
- Social media creativity – you know how to market yourself
- A keen networker who loves being in front of new people
Sound like you? You don’t have to come from a recruitment background to apply.
Get in touch with NAME on EMAIL or PHONE NUMBER and take your first steps to becoming part of the HRC team