What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay: Enjoy excellent hourly rates of pay, with enhanced rates for weekends and double time for Bank Holidays.
- Training and Development: We invest in our team by offering paid training and covering the cost of your DBS check.
- Holiday Pay
- Refer a friend scheme: Refer a friend, and for each friend you refer, after so many hours worked - You will be paid a £25 amazon voucher per friend
Job Purpose: Your role will be to support adults, young people, and families with additional and complex needs to ensure they are able to live their best lives.
- Personal care may be required.
- Adapt communication style to meet clients' individual needs.
- Uphold confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the client's.
Please note this is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you my be required to perform other tasks as requested from your Manager.
- Experience: A minimum of 6 months experience working within the care sector within the UK.
- Work Authorization: You must be authorized to work in the United Kingdom.
- Shift Type: Day shift.
Salary: £11.25 - £12.00 per hour
- Additional leave
- Paid PVG Scheme
- Referral programme
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday Pay - Accrued by the hours you work
Schedule: Day shift