HR Consultancy are working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Static Data & Pricing Manager to join a leading Investment banking group in Edinburgh city centre!
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development!
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the Static Data and Pricing team within the Operations department across two locations in Europe. The role requires a candidate with extensive experience and knowledge of Data Management. In addition, it would be beneficial if the candidate has knowledge of Equity, Fixed Income, OEICs and the Funds markets.
Required business experience and key skills:
- Extensive industry experience of data management and knowledge of the vendor market.
- Clear understanding of the use of data in the processes undertaken to support trading, asset servicing and custody functions.
- Excellent organisational skills. Ability to ensure multiple demands can be met whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and high levels of operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels internally and support client interaction.
- Excellent PC skills. Knowledge of systems/platforms in the wealth industry beneficial.
- Clear thinker of business process ensuring effective operational controls and risks related to data management along with appropriate proactive management of any identified mitigation.
- Flexible approach with demonstrable ability to support and adapt to change.
- Knowledge of global custody, crest and fund manager relationships.
- Understanding of trading in equities and funds.
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland