Planner/Buyer - Glasgow - £ Competitive
Are you an experienced Production Planner looking for a new challenge? Does the idea of working for a craft distillery with some of the industry's best sound ideal? Our client is a leading company in the drinks industry and they are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their team in Glasgow.
Are you who our client is looking for?
- Experience in working with forecasts and production planning.
- Proficient in ERP.
- Highly skilled in Excel.
- High level of numeracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships, internal and external.
- Can work to tight timelines and with a varied workload, prioritising as appropriate.
What does the day to day look like?
- Supporting Supply Chain Manager by creating and driving a production plan.
- Taking ownership of dry good purchases, planning and recording.
- Working with Production Lead to ensure any non-conformance to plan is shared to the wider team.
- Creating KPIs in conjunction with wider team.
- Ensuring annual supplier audits are conducted and any key actions are delivered.
- Participating in improvement projects relevant to skill set.
- Weekly, monthly, and annual reporting for department, capturing key KPIs and improvements.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with potential for career growth.
Interested? Get in touch with Bora Kesal at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07506374371. Or, click the apply button below to send in your CV.