Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
A leading printing company in Glasgow is hiring a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent role with an excellent salary up to £40,000 per year.
Your main duties will involve:
- Maintaining printing machinery including fault finding and preventative maintenance
- Coordinating with contractors
- Managing materials and spares inventory
- Maintaining facility upkeep
- Completing required documentation
- Participating in an on-call rotation
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Assisting with apprentice training
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience maintaining printing equipment
- Electrical/electronic expertise
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
This position may require shift work including early and late shifts. Engineers also participate in a rotating on-call schedule every 6 weeks.
This is an opportunity to grow your career with a rewarding company that values inclusion and development. Interested candidates should have a time-served apprenticeship and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Interested? Apply directly here or contact Liam Boyd on 0141 212 7758 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. Do you require a tailored recruitment process? Please let us know how we can support you.