Financial Reporting Accountant – Glasgow – Hybrid working
Are you working towards a professional accounting qualification or have accounting experience and would like to do so? Do you have experience of working within financial services or have an ambition to?
HRC are currently working alongside a leading investment Bank looking to bring on a Financial Reporting Accountant who is interested in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate with have an accounting background and exposure to the financial services industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global business with a track record of genuine progression and growth for its employees.
What would the day-to-day look like?
- Preparing year-end and half-year-end financial accounts
- Liaising with auditors and other stakeholders
- Preparing management accounts for monthly investment trust clients
- Managing client relationships and providing a first-class service
- Preparation of NAV (Net Asset Value) reporting
- Preparation of returns to HMRC and other regulatory bodies
- Adhering to risk and controls procedures
What will the successful candidate look like?
- Knowledge of either fund accounting or general accounting with a real willingness to learn and progress
- Experience within the financial services sector
- Strong communication skills
- Able to manage varied workloads
- Working towards or looking to work towards an accounting qualification
- The ability to be reliable and accountable at all times
- Clear stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity for someone with accounting experience to take the next step in their career and join an organisation that values personal success and sustained progression. If you have a suitable background and think it could be a good fit for you then apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Alternatively, you can get in touch with Alistair at Adickson@hrcrecuritmen.co.uk or call on 077661 44847 to find out more.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.