Finance Assistant – Glasgow – £24-25k
You want to work with a creative business, one that highly values its people and encourages personal career growth. You want to be involved in all tasks within the Finance Systems. You want to help drive the development of the finance department by challenging and improving processes.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working within an office/finance environment
- Exposed to a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- High level of attention to detail
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Validation of supplier invoicing & liaising externally to resolve invoice queries
- Preparing weekly KPI dashboards to support other teams
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly reporting packs
- Ensuring costs are captured accurately in the supporting finance files
- Preparing client charges for inclusion in their monthly billing
- Supporting the finance team with ad-hoc analysis and projects
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.