Facilities Technician – Glasgow – Approx. £38K
Does the idea of working for a global, innovative company sound perfect? Do you want to be part of a supportive training culture? Are you looking to expand your experience as an engineer?
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You are a time-served engineer (with a facilities background)
- You adopt a fast approach to breakdowns and downtime.
- You have a proven record of working in fast-paced environments.
- You enjoy a challenge and value training/progression in a role.
- You can work both independently and as part of a wider team.
What does the day to day look like?
- Carrying out routine checks and maintenance.
- Carrying out repairs/modifications on equipment and services.
- Analysing data and report findings to recommend improvement actions.
- Strictly adhering to health & safety regulations.
- Providing operational shift cover.
- Actively participating in performance management objectives to demonstrate company values.
Interested? Get in touch with Emma Jeffrey on email@example.com and 0131 357 5132 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC are an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.