Multi skilled Engineer / Glasgow Area / Circa £50k DOE
A unique opportunity has become available to join one of the most well-known brands worldwide within the drinks industry. This organisation prides itself on working with the best facilities and maintaining their position as a leader manufacturer.
Purpose of the role: Become part of our team of engineers as a time-served individual.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You completed a time-served apprenticeship
- Ideally electrical bias but mechanical bias with electrical knowledge or experience
- You can adopt both a preventative and reactive approach to machine maintenance and breakdowns
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy working and communicating as part of a team
- You can work in both an independent and team environment
- You are involved in preventative and predictive maintenance activity
- You are pro-active in tasks and always eager to learn
Interested? Apply directly here or contact Saher Kazmi on 075199 61336 or email: email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds.