Are you a CeMAP qualified advisor?
Do you have at least 6-12 months experience advising on Mortgage & Protection products?
Are you looking to work for a leading broker in Glasgow city centre on an employed basis?
I am representing a leading Glasgow centre based firm who is looking to take on an advisor to join their team to advise clients on a variety of Mortgage and Protection products.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a history giving high levels of customer service in the mortgage and protection market, have experience in telesales and being CeMAP qualified.
• Conduct full fact finds
• Following up on pre-qualified leads
• Provide regulated advice on mortgage and protection options
• Provide tailored recommendations based on individual client needs
• Assist mortgage customers in the application process, handle progress and other information enquiries
• Accurately record customer information on office software systems
• Ensure all applications are processed in line with required regulation with a keen focus on the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and appropriate identification and escalation of potentially fraudulent activity
• Maximise all potential opportunities through proactive client contact
In return, any successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary along with other benefits associated with a leading mortgage firm.
• Must be CeMAP qualified
• 6-12 months experience in a mortgage advice role
• Ideally you will have experience working with an independent broker, however, this is not essential
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Ability to accurately record data
• Ability to guide customers to apply for Mortgages
• Strong sales experience
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to via email at email@example.com or apply online.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.