Customer Service Representative
Glasgow – Gorbals, Salary £22,000K (Free Parking)
Hours – Monday to Friday working shifts between 7 am – 5 pm, only one in 3 weekends. Potential opportunity for a backshift working pattern.
We are currently recruiting for a facilities provider who puts their customers at the forefront of everything they do.
We are welcoming applications from candidates who are passionate about customer service, thrive when bringing their personality to their role, and enjoy communicating with customers from a wide variety of scenarios. You are professional, outgoing, and enjoy working in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are comfortable navigating through various systems
- Fantastic communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- You can put your problem-solving skills to good use to handle complex customer enquiries
- You have a willingness to learn with a passion for providing exceptional service
What would the day-to-day look like?
- Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls dealing with customers on various sites
- Liaise with contractors ensuring work is complete
- Log jobs on internal systems, process any administrative tasks
- Listen to customers and ask relevant questions to source the best solution
- 33 days (6.6weeks) paid holiday
- 37.5 hours per week contract
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised canteen facilities & vending machines
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Recommend a Friend incentive
Please contact Kirsty Scott for further information.