Job Title Credit Decision Analyst
Shifts Tuesday to Saturday - 35hrs - shifts between 8 am to 8 pm
Our client is one of the UK’s leading motor finance companies who are a different kind of car finance lender – they use a mix of technology, and financial acumen and have a brilliant team to provide a flexible approach to car finance. Not only is this their approach to business, but it is ingrained in their culture and who they are as an employer.
They work with prominent franchised and independent dealers as well as leading specialist intermediaries. They challenge the traditional approach taken in this sector by providing a uniquely flexible and agile offering that aims to meet car buyers' and retailers' rapidly changing needs.
They have created a culture where their values of being solutions-focused, transparent, adaptable, responsive and teamworking are the foundation of everything they do. They pride themselves on helping to develop their staff within their profession, and on top of that, they are sitting with a Trustpilot score of 4.7 and excellent customer service reviews.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Evaluation of motor finance proposals, within mandate levels, utilising the appropriate credit reference data
- Make underwriting recommendations to higher mandate holders where the mandate level is exceeded
- Ensure all referred proposals have relevant procedural checks, both system and manual as necessary e.g. Credit Reference Bureau, Glasses Guide, CIFAS with relevant notes/conditions of sanction recorded within the proposal
- Meet all necessary SLA
- Always provide internal and external customers with professional and efficient service in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner in order to maintain and develop business relationships
- Remain vigilant to suspicions or evidence of fraud or anti-money laundering activities, ensuring immediate notification to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer for evaluation
Who we are looking for?
- Previous Financial Services experience
- The ability to interpret both personal and business credit reference report
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Planning and organising skills
- Degree educated or relevant industry qualifications would be advantageous
In return our client offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- 15% contributory pension
- Discretionary bonus
- 33 days annual leave
- Life Assurance (x4)
- Wellbeing initiatives
Interested? Please contact David Colquhoun for more information, or click 'Apply Now'.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.