Credit Controller – Glasgow
Would you like to work for an organisation that are undergoing consistent positive growth and be part of their successful finance team that is making an outstanding contribution to an exciting chapter of this company’s legacy?
Do you want to have your skills and knowledge continually developed alongside a clear career progression plan, within a professional and driven finance team?
Your commitment to providing a high-quality and accurate finance service will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits package and flexibility.
HRC is working with a highly successful organisation that are keen to speak with individuals for an opening within their finance team on a permanent basis.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Experienced working within a finance role
- Proficient in using accounting software including Excel
- Highly analytical when analysing and interpreting data
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
What does the day to day look like?
- Working alongside a fast-paced finance team assisting with queries and the collection of outstanding monies owed
- Preparing and reconciling accounts in a timely manner
- Ensuring all outstanding accounts are chased appropriately
- Producing and completing a suite of monthly credit control reports
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Wellbeing schemes
- Pension scheme
- Performance bonuses
Get in touch with Kayleigh Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and 0141 212 7746 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.