Salary Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Are you a Collections Agent ready to take your career to the next level?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading motor finance companies who are a different kind of car finance lender – they use a mix of technology, financial acumen and have a brilliant team to provide a flexible approach to car finance. Not only is this their approach to business, but it is ingrained in their culture and who they are as an employer.
They work with prominent franchised and independent dealers as well as leading specialist intermediaries. They challenge the traditional approach taken in this sector by providing a uniquely flexible and agile offering that aims to meet car buyers' and retailers' rapidly changing needs.
They have created a culture where their values of being solutions-focused, transparent, adaptable, responsive and teamworking are the foundation of everything they do. They pride themselves on helping to develop their staff within their profession, and on top of that, they are sitting with a Trustpilot score of 4.7 and excellent customer service reviews.
As the Collections Analyst, you will be part of a team supporting customers in arrears, providing advice and negotiating with customers on suitable, affordable, sustainable repayment plans.
This role is ideal for a results-driven individual who is eager to progress within their career and put their excellent customer service and communication skills to good use.
What does the day to day look like?
- Managing both inbound and outbound collection calls
- Call handling and working towards key SLA’s and KPI’s
- Advising customers on suitable payment plans
- Acting as an ambassador for the brand by using great listening skills
- Handling sensitive calls with empathy, particularly relating to any vulnerable customers
- Deliver outstanding levels of service
What shifts would I be working?
- This role will require you to work five days across seven on a rota basis, working 35 hours per week which includes weekend working. The shifts cover the operational hours of the business which is Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm and Saturday/Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. Weekend work is from home and not every weekend
- Hybrid working means only 2 days per week in the office after training
In return, our client offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- 15% contributory pension
- Discretionary bonus
- 33 days annual leave
- Life Assurance (x4)
- Wellbeing initiatives
And many more.
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks, which include 5-year work references, criminal background checks and credit checks.
Interested? Get in touch with David Colquhoun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 357 5133 – for a confidential chat about this exciting new Collections role.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.