Account Executive – Glasgow (Hybrid) - competitive salary and benefits
Are you looking to take on a new and challenging role in a growing office? Do you have experience in an Account Manager or Exec role and are looking for your next challenge?
A leading global insurance origination is looking to add an experienced Account Exec to its busy team. This role would be a great fit for someone currently in an account exec role or looking to progress from an account manager-level position.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- National provides risk solutions to businesses across a large number of sectors within the UK
- Typically, clients will be either a national or a multinational company, with a presence in no more than 10 overseas territories; the CEO and CFO’s will be looking for a local relationship with their broker, who can provide a tailored approach
- Provide clients with a claims service and advice on risk management across most industries, with specialisms in real estate, public sector, food and drink and retail and wholesale
- Manage the service provided to clients by Commercial Insurance and those to whom we subcontract elements of service. Ensure the highest level of service to each assigned client in line with the agreed client service tools
- Build client relationships with key decision-makers
- Grow the revenue and profitability of your client portfolio, including meeting annual revenue target for this portfolio
What experience will I need?
- ACII or equivalent.
- Proven experience in the insurance industry, with experience in client relationship management and the core lines of commercial risks is essential
- Experience managing large, corporate insurance risks is desirable
- Commercial understanding of business i.e. market forces, business drivers, market dynamics, competitors and risks, etc.
- Prior experience with sales, fee setting, negotiation and influencing
- An effective communicator and presenter
- Client-focused with a consultative approach and commitment to excellence in the provision of client service
On offer is the chance to work with a global organisation with a comprehensive benefits package and a diverse working environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity that appeals to you and you have the relevant experience apply directly with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can contact Alistair Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.