HR Consultancy are working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Clearing Operations Associate to join a Wealth & Investment banking group in Glasgow city centre!
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development!
This position within the Clearing Operations Client Service Group involves extensive contact with internal stakeholders and clients, colleagues in Prime Brokerage and global Client Relationship Management or on boarding teams. The group's primary responsibility is to maintain and develop positive client and stakeholder relationships for Listed Derivative and OTC Clearing clients. Doing this by providing excellent client service for all client's operational needs whilst effectively managing risk.
- Ensure that clients' reporting is accurate and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely collateral management, meeting both regulatory requirements and client requests.
- Resolve trade and collateral breaks.
- Ensure accurate commission and billing.
- Escalate effectively to management in a timely manner.
- Will be required to work on a rotational shift rota basis to support the global model.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, being able to communicate clearly and concisely
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Possess robust analytical skills, an attention to detail and a keen awareness of risk
- Candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to work either on their own initiative as well as be a solid team player
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
-VBA/Macro proficiency preferable
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland