Change Manager Investment Management - 2-year contract – £55,000 - £60,000
Do you have experience working on large-scale change projects? Have you worked in a fund services environment or wider financial services?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a Change Management environment with a leading investment firm. This post would be ideal for someone from a strong change background who can work collaboratively as part of a team but also manage deadlines autonomously. Exposure to middle-office products would also be advantageous in this position.
Sitting within the Investment Operations Implementation team, this role will report directly into the Head of Global Investment Operations.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- This role is responsible for ensuring change activities within the EMEA operations team are effectively co-ordinated, prioritised and managed appropriately
- Managing three different streams of change; Operations specific initiatives, Enterprise-wide change led by the PMO and Oversight of the change program with the outsourced Middle Office service provider
- Applying a structured change management process and toolset to create a strategy to support adoption of changes required
- Supporting design, development delivery, and management of change communications
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting business requirements for projects and translating into functional specifications
- Analyse and document business processes including documentation of workflows and results of business analysis
- Provide input into detailed test plans and design and execute test scenarios and test scripts where required
What skills are needed?
- Experience as a change manager or business analyst
- Financial services experience, ideally exposure to fund management
- Strong experience across end-to-end project lifestyle
- Integration (SIT) and UAT experience
- A proven track record in in a project and change-focused role
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both internal and external
In return, you will be part of a fantastic working culture and have the chance to work towards a strong bonus on top of your annual salary.
If this role appeals and you have the right experience, apply today with an up-to-date CV or get in touch with Alistair Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 077661 44847.
Helping to grow great careers and great businesses.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.