Bookkeeper, Glasgow, £25K+ DOE
You want to work for a progressive, friendly, and supportive chartered accountancy firm, which allows you to be an individual.
You’re looking for the opportunity to work for a firm that really lives by its values.
You are experienced, forward-thinking accounts professional with keen attention to detail who wants to be client-facing, building relationships and offering a level of service that goes above and beyond.
You want to be part of a team that makes a big difference to their client's day-to-day.
Who are they looking for?
- Experience in accounts preparation working within an accountancy firm environment
- You have used cloud accounting software (desired, not essential)
- You enjoy developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- You have a high level of attention to detail
- You enjoy using your excellent interpersonal skills
- You are professional, outgoing and eager to progress and develop your career as part of a collaborative and likeminded team
What does a day look like?
- Provision of bookkeeping services to clients
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliation
- Assisting clients in transitioning to cloud-based accounting
- Supporting and training clients on cloud accounting systems
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Hybrid flexible working
- Supportive and friendly environment
- On-site parking
If this sounds like the kind of role you would thrive in and you have the relevant experience, then click on the apply link or please get in touch with Luke Traynor at HRC Recruitment to discuss the full details.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.