Accounts Assistant – Glasgow - £25k (3 months - Temp)
Are you experienced in accounts payable and are looking to work in a lively, dynamic finance team?
Can you picture yourself working in a collaborative environment where you can see the impact of your work?
HRC is working with a multinational energy firm to find an Accounts Assistant to join their team of enthusiastic individuals.
We are looking for someone with:
- 1 year of accounts payable experience
- Experience in a fast-paced accounts team
- A team-oriented work ethic
- The ability to work within strict deadlines in an organised manner
- Payroll using Sage 50 (Desirable)
- Strong Excel competency
What will the role look like?
- Administering payroll
- Accounts payable invoice processing
- Dealing with supplier queries efficiently
- Preparing regular purchase ledger reports
- Reconciling supplier statements and bank accounts
- Ad hoc admin duties where required
Does this sound like your new job? Don’t pass up on this opportunity to build on your accounts payable experience. To be considered for this role, you must be available to start at 1 weeks’ notice.
Get in touch with James Walker at 0141 212 7775 and firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button to send over your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.