HR Consultancy are working on a brand-new role for an IT Support Advisor to join a global organisation based in Faslane. This is a great opportunity to start your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast-paced environment!
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development!
You will be a good all-rounder who is able to work well in a team and is enthusiastic and willing to get involved hands on. This is not a role for a specific technology specialist who will sit in the corner only dealing with their specialism.
• Provide 1st and 2nd line IT technical advice
• Deliver strong internal customer service
• Troubleshoot and diagnose IT incidents, either offering a solution or escalating to the next point of contact
• Providing support in a timely manner
• Taking ownership of workload and ensuring that all issues are resolved
• System training for new starts and other internal team members when required
To be considered for this role you will need:
• A pro-active mindset with the ability to take responsibility for your own work
• You must have current, valid SC clearance to ensure no delay in start date.
• A customer focused attitude
• A strong interest in IT, with either proven experience working in this field or an educational certificate
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong listening skills with the ability to identify what is being asked of you and respond appropriately
• Ability to manage your own workload
If you are looking for a modern supportive environment, future career progression opportunity and to join a friendly and welcoming team then please apply below!
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.